Insurance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, I have just booked a freestyle lesson and I was told I had to purchase insurance when I collect our lift passes . We have already purchased holiday insurance and was wondering what this other insurance we had to pay covered and if we needed it ? thank you for your help. H
    • Hi Helen,

The lift passes don't include mountain insurance on the price but you can add it when collecting your lift passes in Arinsal. The price is 4,5€ per day and person.

This is the insurance of Vallnord that covers any kind of rescue on piste while skiing in the area of Vallnord. In case of accident on the mountain if you have the insurance and the pister come to rescue you, you won't need to pay anything. However, if you don't have Vallnord insurance, you may need to pay for the rescue or medical check.

I would recommend you to check with your holiday insurance if they cover any emergency on the mountain or if they don't. In this case it would be recommendable to have the Vallnord insurance.

Please, let me know if you have any other question,

Kind regards,
      Esther