Snow garden

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Snow garden

Please can you tell me if you have to start on a Monday to use the snow garden? We are considering flights that would mean starting on Tuesday but I don't want to miss out on the snow garden by doing so as then we couldn't ski!
    • Hello,
      I would like to join the topic.
      We plan on getting to Ainsal on january 18 with 2.2 year old kid. We would like to put him in kindergarden or some baby club.
      Where the club is located that is the main question?
    • Hi Guys,

We are on the slopes this day two weeks! cant wait!

I am a experienced skiier and have been to Arinsal 3 times, but travellnig with a first time skiier ( my partner) she is booked in for lesson for the week, and we have a very energetic 4 and a half year old!

My question is what is the best option for the child? snow garden?....will she get enough tuition to have her on some slopes, or would ski school be better for her?

thank you in advance :)
    • Hi Tom,

Thanks for your message,

I would recommend you ski school for your child, because you could choose between three, four and five days lessons. Also, if your partner is taking week lessons maybe it is a good idea to have both of their lessons at the same time.

Just for your information, usually, children under 5 years old in ski school also start the lessons on the snow garden on the first day, as usually they are too young and they don't have the strength enough to be in the mountain for hours. It depends how the instructor sees the progress of the children if he takes the group to the slopes or they stay in the snow garden. Also, in this case the child will be with the same group throught the week. The price for a 5 day Infant Group lesson is 146€ and you can book it here.

Snow garden is usually used to leave the child a few hours so the children have fun while the parents can enjoy the slopes of Arinsal. However, there is also a package of 5 days Snow Garden and the price is 148.5€. You can find all the information about snow garden here.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me in case you have any other question,

Kind regards,
      Esther