how to get around with children

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• how to get around with children

Hi

We will be staying at Ribasol Mountain & Ski.
      First time to go to Arinsal, so its a bit hard for me to figure out how we can get around easily with children even checking maps, etc.
      Few questions (sorry!)

1, Location
      I am assuming that Ribasol Mountain & Ski is very close to the chairlift (4 minutes walk). So, when we go up with the chairlift, we get to the end of Gondola?

2, Ski hiring
      Thought you have 3 shops and one was near the bottom of the chairlift. If not, I guess it would be best to hire the equipment from your shop on top of the Gondola (if we can get there with the chairlift without having skis)?

3, Ski Locker
      If our hotel is not far from the chairlift, and your shop on top of Gondola station is not far from the chairlift, we have options of:
      - Carry all the equipment from/to our hotel
      - Book the locker at your shop on top of Gondola station

4, Lift pass
      As same as most of other ski places, one pass has access to this chairlift, Gondola and the most of the slopes around there?

Sorry for asking many questions.
      I will book the equipment as soon as I can figure out what to do!

Thank you
    • Hi Choco

If you go out of the top entrance of the Ribasol Apartments then you are very close to the chairlift. The chairlift and the gondola (from the village centre) both arrive at the same place at the top.

You can collect your equipment from the Sant Moritz ski hire shop either at the bottom of the chairlift or at the top, although the shop at the top of the chairlift is larger. No problem to go up or down the chairlift without skis.

For ski storage you are correct, either book a locker for the shop at the top of the chairlift or you could keep it at your accommodation.

If you book either a Pal-Arinsal lift pass or a Vallnord lift pass you have access to both the chairlift and gondola included, as well as the other ski lifts on the mountain.

Steve