Lift Pass with lunch

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lift Pass with lunch

I am going to book the Ski Pass and Lunch package as it looks a good deal but can I add the daily insurance to that as well? My husband is 69 so will pay a reduced price for his lift pass so can he have the lunch added to his pass. I can send photocopy of his passport. If not, are the lunch vouchers dated for each day, can I give him one to use of mine so we can try other restaurants out? Many thanks.
    • Hi Babs,

Thanks for your message.
      Yes, you can add insurance to your ski pass once you are in resort and you have collected your pass, by requesting it at the Vallnord lift pass office and paying the difference. Please, be aware that you won't be able to add the insurance once the lift pass has been used.
      Unfortunately it is not posible to add lunch to the discounted ski pass (over 65 years old), however, lunch vouchers are not for a specific day or person, so you will be able to share your vouchers with your husband if you want.

Please, let me know if you have any other questions,
      Kind regards
      Esther