Ski Hire - Best place to collect Monday morning

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski Hire - Best place to collect Monday morning

Hi,

We are arriving in Arinsal on Sunday, 14th Feb which is presumably busy half term week. We are travelling on the Novotel transfer coach, leaving Barcelona at 16:15pm, so Am I correct in thinking that we will arrive in Arinsal at around 8pm?

We have skis/tuition/lift passes booked through yourselves and wondered when/where would be the best place to collect skis from. I am assuming that the hire shops will be closed on Sunday when we arrive, or is there a chance that they will be open late as it is a busy week?

If we do have to collect on Monday morning, we are staying at the Patagonia. Would it be better to collect gear from the shop at the bottom of the chairlift or go up to the top and use the shop at the top of the gondola, bearing in mind that we have a locker booked as well at the top? Any sense of which will give the most efficient service?

What time does the lift/shop open on Monday morning, and will we have enough time to get to ski school? We are a family of 4 with 2 children.

A lot of questions I know . . . . First time to Arinsal, so thank you in advance for any help
    • Hi Fletch1970

Yes you should arrive around 8pm, but the shop in the village closes then. As you have a locker booked you're best to collect your gear at the shop at the top of the chairlift - the lift opens at 08:30 so if you head up then to collect your gear you should be done in time for your lessons.

If you've booked your lift passes with us then make sure you phone us when you arrive (number on your voucher) and we'll pop to meet you, then you'll be all set to head straight up to the shop in the morning.

Steve