Ski lockers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski lockers

Hi there,

We have booked a ski holiday with Neilson ski and arrive next week on Sun 7th Feb- our kids are first time skiers so keen to book a locker for all our gear.
      We have already booked ski packs with Neilson which include lift pass, skis, boots - not sure about helmet though?

We've not been to Arinsal before so I believe the lockers are at the top near the gondola, but should I reserve one online now? Or can I wait until we arrive?
      Not sure of availability and if locker availability runs out?

Thanks!

Jo
    • Helmets - (based on our experience as first timers last year) - I think they are included for the kids for free, we certainly didn't pay extra. For adults not sure as we took our own last year but certainly will be able to get some at the hire shop when you collect your other equipment.

The Neilson locker - having experienced it last year I think we are either going to rent one in a shop or from Vallnord themselves this year, just became a bit hectic with 4 of us trying to carry all the equipment and queue up each day, they will try and sell you the cage on the journey to the resort but you can always wait until you get your stuff and make a choice then. In terms of availability you can book in advance from either this site or even Vallnord can arrange it in advance I think. As it's still pre-half-term for most I would hazard a guess that there would be some availability(certainly on the Sunday before a lot of people get their equipment).

If you're on the Gatwick flight on Sunday could well be on the same transfer as we head out on the 7th too. Even the weather forecast suddenly looks promising
    • Hi Cat,

Thanks for your message.

The ski school sluts have been changing all the season depending on the total numbers for every week. Usually in quieter weeks the ski lessons have been scheduled in the morning but we cannot confirm this for next year as there is still a lot of time.
      Unfortunately, it is too early to confirm anything as all the details for next season (prices, schedules, etc) have to be reviewed during the summer.

Please, let me know if you have any other question,
      Kind regards,
      Esther