Skiing 30/03-03/04

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skiing 30/03-03/04

Hi.
      I've booked for next week and will be commencing skiing on Tuesday (first week of April)

noticed that the weathers warming up next week. in anyone's opinion/experience is this snow likely to still be good for next week? Hoping that a lot of pistes will still have coverage for this week?

Slightlyworried that there might not be any skiing to be had. Looking for a bit of reassurance!
    • Hi Matt!

I am based in resort and there is still plenty of snow on all 3 of the ski areas - Arinsal, Pal and Arcalis. The weather is about normal for this time of year with plenty of sunshine and temperatures hovering between 3-10 degrees though this is cooler the higher up the mountain you go. We still have over a meter of snow on most parts of the mountain though due to the sunshine this can get a little wet and sticky in the afternoon. In short the conditions are still fine, especially for morning skiing. If you have booked any lift passes or lessons then I will give you an update when you arrive in resort (call me on the number on your voucher) and tell you the best areas to ski/board.

Currently all but two slopes are still open for use in Arinsal, Arcalis has all but one slope open and Pal has 17 slopes open for use.

I hope this helps!

Steve M