Advice

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,
      I am looking to book a skiing holiday next Feb with my wife and two children aged 9 and 11.
      It is only our second time, so we are relatively inexperienced.
      We have found cheap flights going from a Thursday to a Thursday, but on looking to book ski school they only seem to start on a Monday?
      My wife is concerned about us not having any direction and going it alone on only our second time.
      Do you know any ski schools that start on a Friday or how much private lessons would be?
      Can you please point us in the right direction.

Thanks
      Sion
    • Hi, If you haven't already booked your flights, maybe have a look at Crystal's website they fly on the Sunday to tie in with lessons and the site gives you a all in price with equipment hire and everything.
      It's much easier and works out the same price, that's what we did.

Happy skiing either way :thumbup:
    • Hi I would go for a couple of private lessons for you all you can mix adults and children ( as far as I know) it's a lot better than ski school as your not waiting around for the slower ones in the group .
      Thanks
      Kal
    • Hi Simon

There's only one ski school in Arinsal - they offer group lessons starting Mondays or private lessons - so if you've got your flights booked and are fixed with them then it's going to be private lessons, and we can organise them for you if you like.

The prices for private lessons have just been finalised and will be online hopefully tomorrow on the ski school page here >>

With private lessons you can have as many or few hours as you want, but with private lessons you'll usually progress much faster because you have the full attention of the instructor and as Kal says you don't have to wait for others to catch up.

You can have one instructor for your family, and having you all together is fine so long as you're of similar ability.

Just ask if you need any more info.

Steve