transfer from barcelona

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• transfer from barcelona

hi folks
      i got the chance of an aparment in arinsal next year
      has anyone used the shared transfer from barcelona airport
      do they accept board gear carriage the price of 152 euro seems fair
      i was working out the return journey will they do early mornings ok as well
      all advice would be appreciated

kind regards
    • Hi ghostrider

I've used them and we sell tickets for them here. Yes they are used to carrying skis and snowboards as during winter majority of passengers are coming on ski holidays - there is a luggage allowance of 20kg per person included and they reserve the right to charge extra should you exceed this.

From Barcelona there are six services daily - the timetable is on the page linked above and is for this season but wouldn't expect it to change much (if at all) for next winter.

Steve
    • cheers for info steve
      from what i can see there are no direct transfers to arinsal but there is pickups from arinsal is this correct
      also the 20kg seems a bit low my board and bag with boots alone is 12kg that would leave me with 8 for rest of my kit

also the tmetable doesnt seem to have the times from barcelona or am i reading it wrong
    • No problem. Sorry, it's maybe the way it's written (I'll have a look at how we can change it)...

The times "to Andorra" are the ones from Barcelona airport, either the column for T1 or the column for T2.

The buses go to and from the airport to Arinsal, but you often have to change in Andorra la Vella at the Novatel bus depot, although you'll be told which bus you need, and it's the same ticket.

There isn't a way to book extra luggage, the conditions just say the driver reserves the right to charge extra. Unless you have a ridiculous amount of luggage I wouldn't think it should be a problem. Earlier this year we booked up a ski team who had two sets of skis each plus lots of luggage, and they were charged €12 per person extra.

Steve