Should I Be Worried?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Should I Be Worried?

Im heading out on 23rd march and have been checking the forecasts on a regular basis! seems to be getting a bit warmer and there seems to be very little forecast snow! im new to this and have never been skiing (on a mountain anyway) before! should i be worried or will it be sun snow and apres heaven?! :)

Adam :thumbsup:
    • Every week will get sunnier and warmer, but nothing to worry about, that's just Andorra at the end of March and into April.

There's a base of two metres in Arinsal, and up to three metres in places in Arcalis, so plenty of snow, but after next week it's into low season again.

When it's sunny it's fantastic - just get on the mountain early, then after lunch take it easy, sunbathe, do a couple of runs, head for a terrace and enjoy the apres ski!

Normally we get a couple of big dumps towards the end of season too, so make sure you keep snow dancing :)

The season is scheduled until April 21st so plenty of time left even after you go home.