Where to go!? new to this

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where to go!? new to this

hi everyone,

im come to arinsal the 23/03/14!! booked through secret escapes and cant wait!
      this is my first ski holiday with my partner we both did a learn in a ski package which was 8 hours of skiing and was going down the main slope by the end of the day so i have a few questions....

will i need more lessons or should i be ok to "give it a go" , the package i did was at excape in milton keynes which apparently a blue slope.... although when we went over to the main slope the instructor said he wouldnt want to ski on it as very icy and lumpy, but we had no issues and had a good couple of hours going down it!

secondly the holiday package we got was all inclusive at the princesa parc with all ski passes / hire. does anyone have any experience of the all inclusive at princesa parc? and where would we go to get our passes / gear, would ingrams sort this or will i need to go find it from somewhere?

Cant wait! apparently its snowbox whilst im there!

Adam :)
    • Adam
      Your travel agent should have your lift pass and voucher for the hire shop upon your arrival have stayed at the PP a few years ago and it's by far the best hotel we have stayed in at Arinsal have been 3 times you will have a ball even more so if you have already got the basics , enjoy your holiday. :thumbup:
      It's a grand old team
    • We are leaving in the morning and are staying at the PP, and I stayed there 5 weeks ago as well. The hotel was really good and the location in the village and for the gondola was great. Arinsal is great and it is so easy to get your bearings and organise everything you need. Your tour operator should sort out all your passes and ski hire so you shouldn't need to worry. :D