coming to andorra 29th December 2013

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• coming to andorra 29th December 2013

coming to andorra 29th December 2013

Hi I am coming with family and friends on the above date we are
      staying at Hotel Crest.My family and friends are expert skiers but I am
      a beginner with some limited experience and lack confidence.I have
      booked my ski hire from the ski shop below the hotel but it it says
      silver/gold on the voucher?.

I have enquired about a private lesson so that I can get some confidence
      back and get familiar with the easy runs.Where are the easy runs near
      Hotel Crest for the first day in order for me to practice.
      Also I assume snow blades as they are still called here (mini skis in France) have same bindings as skis
      Thanks
    • Everything happens at the top after the gondola / chair lift has taken you from the village. There are no slopes near to your hotel/ actually in the village but nursery area etc (although can be pretty crowded at peak times) as soon as you are off the gondola. Relax and Enjoy! Its a great place for skiing....and apres-ski!!
    • There is a blue run that comes down from the nursery area right to your hotel it's called Les Marradas in fact the shop your hiring from is 15 yards away from the slope . The last 100 yards is the steepest part of the run which is narrow and winds down the mountain . When I was last there this run was always quiet compared to the nursery slopes this could be because it's tucked away in the corner and not really suitable for beginners because it is narrow.
      It's a grand old team