coming to andorra 29th December 2013

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• coming to andorra 29th December 2013

coming to andorra 29th December 2013

Hi I am coming with family and friends on the above date we are staying at Hotel Crest.My family and friends are expert skiers but I am a beginner with some limited experience and lack confidence.I have booked my ski hire from the ski shop below the hotel but it it says silver/gold on the voucher?.

I have enquired about a private lesson so that I can get some confidence back and get familiar with the easy runs.Where are the easy runs near Hotel Crest for the first day in order for me to practice.Thanks
    • Hi Neil

Silver and gold were the old names for the ski ranges but this season they are called Evolution and Sensation - sorry for any confusion, and I've amended it on the voucher for any future customers.

There's a blue (easy) run that finishes right at the Crest, which is beside a 6-person chairlift. You'll want to take that chair up, then maybe start on the nursery slopes, which at at the top of the chair. You'd then progress onto a longer green slope which is again at the top of the chair (actually another chairlift up from there) then by the end of the week you should hopefully have progressed enough and got your confidence to be able to ski the blue back to your hotel.

Steve