Coming Jan 12th 2014

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coming Jan 12th 2014

Hi all my friend and i are coming to the Crest hotel,Arinsal,Andorra,Im an intermediate skiier but my mate is a beginner who wants to try snow boarding,what is best for him to do when we get there? i was going to teach him myself to ski but he changed his mind to snowboarding so obviously he,ll need lessons,how much is it roughly?
      Also so looking forward to the apres ski and just want busy bars with great atmospheres...not too far away..
      Bit concerned with the reviews about the food at the hotel on tripadvisor anyone been there and sampled them?
      Anyways cant wait to get there and look forward to meeting some great people say hello when I'm there I'm Kevin :D and my mate is called Graham.
      :thumbup:
    • Hi Kevin

Not long now until you join us :thumbsup:

I'm sure sure have a great time with your pal here. It's a great place to learn snowboarding too on our wide slopes. The 12th is a Sunday you arrive so are you here for the whole week? If so snowboard school starts on Monday. It's a 20 hour course running until Friday. If your friend just wanted a few get going starter lessons then maybe he would prefer to just take a couple of private lessons to get going, then hopefully he'll be a quick learner and be able to head off and spedn the rest of your slope time together. If this sound like a good option, fill in the details on this link Private lessons and we'll get back to you of prices for the hours he wants.

The Crest is in a great location for the slopes as it's right next to the chair lift for heading up in the morning and you can ski back down the Les Marrades blue slope to get back at the end of the day. You are at the top of the village in the Crest and to get to the bars it's around a 10 minute walk down hill. Every bar in the village is friendly and welcoming and I'm sure you will meet some great people on Apres ski.

Hayley :thumbup:
    • Hi Kevin,I was in arinsal in march with a group of friends and we were split between the coma pedrosa and hotel crest,my friends staying in the crest were alittle worried about trip advisor reviews about the food but they said the food was nice and couldn't understand the low marks.im going back again in march with my brother and were staying at the crest as it's ideal for being able to board right to the hotel.if they opened the bar doors u could ski straight into it,lol.enjoy it mate it's a great place and the people are friendly as .
    • andyjuk wrote:

Hi Kevin,I was in arinsal in march with a group of friends and we were split between the coma pedrosa and hotel crest,my friends staying in the crest were alittle worried about trip advisor reviews about the food but they said the food was nice and couldn't understand the low marks.im going back again in march with my brother and were staying at the crest as it's ideal for being able to board right to the hotel.if they opened the bar doors u could ski straight into it,lol.enjoy it mate it's a great place and the people are friendly as .
      Thanks Andy,thats a bit of good news i,ll report back about the food when i get back home again cheers bud :)
    • I wanted to stay in the Crest. I was there 2 and 3 years ago. Everyone staying there loved it. It is a great place. Never seen the reviews, because everyone says it is great. Just left it too late this year. Could not make up my mind if I wanted to spend Xmas there or New Year. Xmas in Andorra is not really great..........so opted for New Year instead.
    • Dreamer2013 wrote:

I wanted to stay in the Crest. I was there 2 and 3 years ago. Everyone staying there loved it. It is a great place. Never seen the reviews, because everyone says it is great. Just left it too late this year. Could not make up my mind if I wanted to spend Xmas there or New Year. Xmas in Andorra is not really great..........so opted for New Year instead.
      Thanks for that,just seen the latest tripadvisor review
      tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review…al_La_Massana_Parish.html
      good news there then :)
      Any snow reports there?
      wont be long till sunday.. :D