Childcare in Arinsal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Childcare in Arinsal

Hi,
      We are coming to Arinsal for Christmas and I'm looking for some info. We have a 2yr & 3yr old in our party. I know the basic info via Vallnord website for childcare but I really want reassuring the kids will be well looked after. Does anyone have first hand experience and maybe some do's and dont's?
      One other thing. When you book your packages, depending your level, can you choose AM or PM or are you allocated a time?
      We are staying at The Princesa Dianna Parc. Anyone give us any info about the hotel?
      Any help would be massively appreciated. :D :D :D
    • Child care is fine. You may be surprised by how genuinely kind and thoughtful the staff will be towards your children. The hotels are discussed in other forums, my only comment would be that it is further from the gondola than you might like.
    • I think you've confused it with another hotel! Princesa Park is roughly 50 metres from the gondola, it's about as close as you can get! The only trouble with that place is sometimes a few days after a snowfall the path down can be very icy. But it's probably the best hotel in Arinsal and it's location is great...
    • Oh, and Andy the child care in the creche up the mountain is excellent. the staff are really good with the kids and seem to love their jobs. My 2 yr old nieces had a great time in it last season when they came out to visit with my sister.