travel around the area

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Ric

Great to hear you're heading back to Arinsal! I know the Palarine offer some kind of evening minibus service between their hotel and the village although I'm not too sure of the finer details. I've sent the owner an email so hopefully he'll get back to you/me soon.

Steve
    • Hi Ric and thanks Steve for e-mailing us about this query.

Firstly we are happy you have chose to stay at the Palarine.

There is a local bus service every half hour up and down from Arinsal village however this stops about 9pm, at weekends there is a night bus service evry hour between Arinsal and Andorra (stops in Erts)until 4am. However the Hotel Palarine offers a complimentary shuttle service to the centre of the village in the evening for Palarine guests. Getting back after a night in the village is either a stagger down the hill (about 15mins), hichhike (very safe in Andorra) or a taxi about 4-5€ if you flag one down or about 12€ if you call one as they come from the centre of Andorra.

The Palarine also offers a free pick up and drop off service for people staying in Arinsal who are eating either in the Oriental Restaurant or one of our themed dinner buffets.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Palarine this winter Season.

Graham

Hotel Palarine