Monday lessons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I also arrive Sunday afternoon and start lessons on the Monday morning of the 18th.

I dont think you can choose the sessions you attend but I maybe wrong. I was in Arinsal same time last year and the monday morning is the stressful one. When you join the Ski Schools they take you so far up the piste and do what can only be described as a Ski Off. as you ski down the instructors watch then place you into groups depending on what level your at.

if you missed that first morning you may end up in a lower group or to advanced group for the level your at if that makes sense.

I am sure one of the Arinsal team will confirm the correct details for you though, this is a great forum for getting the answers you need for your trip.

cheers
      Jamie

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

@Jamieinwallasey
    • If you're in morning lessons then you need to be there on Monday morning because otherwise you won't be put into a group, and as the next couple of weeks are so busy it's even more important that you're there when groups are allocated.

On Monday both morning and afternoon groups are split into two sessions but it's not either/or it's your three hours split into two sections.

If you've booked your lessons via our website and you would prefer the afternoon groups let us know asap and we can change your booking.