two quick questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• two quick questions

I'm bringing my wife for our 2nd anverisary on Sunday 10th can anyone recommend a nice restraunt for dinner im staying in the St Gotthard

and secondly she will be doing the ski school for the week as she is a novice on snow where as I will be boarding my little heart out on my own in the mornings is there enough time to make it over to pal board and make it back for the end of ski school or should I stick to Arinsal ( have thought about 1 or 2 private lessons in the morning as its been 5 years since I boarded in OZ and almost 8 years since I did a full week of It

Ps the bloody snow in Ireland is not helping me wait 6 more weeks :(
    • Hi Simmo

For dinner it depends what you're after, however for somewhere a bit special/romaantic you should try the Xalet restaurant which is directly opposite the gondola just off the main road. Great service and they do lovely food too. I hope you enjoy wherever you choose! :)

You should easily be able to get to Pal and back within three hours, but just depends on how quick you ride as to how far you get - you should be able to make it all the way over the main Pal ski station and back in three hours though, but for the first day just take it easy and don't push yourself for time, plus if you just miss a cable car back you can sometimes wait 10-15 minutes for the next one.

Steve
    • Cheers Steve

Thats good advice sounds like i can sample Pal in the mornings and Arinsal after lunch

I'll prob also book a mushing trip for us and maybe get her a snowboard for the last day on the Sat

with maybe a private lesson for her

keep up the good stuff loving the site lots of great tips and advice and updates

:thumbup: