Board Hire

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Has anybody hired a board from the St Moritz shop before? Had a few bad experiences pre booking equipment before so uasually look round when in resort.
      If anybody could give me a clue on what they are like and what sort of boards they hire that would be great
    • Lefty,

I have used at moritz before and found them to be excellent although I had boots and ski's. Overall great service as we hired our ger from the village shop but the guys up the mountain kindly changed boots for my daughter with no problems at all.
      Jamie

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

@Jamieinwallasey
    • Hi Lefty

The service in Sant Moritz is good, Jaime is right there. The guys in all the shops are really friendly and helpfull.
      The test boards are Burton, The superior boards are Nitro and Ride and the standard boards are head and rossignol. If that helps to know what boards they have in what levels of equipment. My lovely boyfriend just suprised me with new skis for my birthday ( not that I mentioned I wanted new skis but...)... well I don't like them :pinch: yes and I told him :evil:
      For the amount of money they have cost I would have much rather he suprised me with my favourite rental skis I always use from Sant Moritz mountain shop, he could have bought them second hand for a third of the price the new ones have cost :cursing: