Best way to book

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best way to book

I have booked the trip to Arinsal through's Crystal past couple of occasions who have been brilliant I have to say. I am noticing a lot of people doing Barcelona transfers. Can anyone advise if it is actually cheaper doing it all individually as in hotel, flights, ski hire etc etc OR is it easier all round as the package and worth paying that bit extra even.

Thanks
      Jamie

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

@Jamieinwallasey
    • Hi Jamie

Best thing to do is price up both options and see what's cheapest, if price is what you're after.

If you come with a tour operator you're restricted to the airports they fly from and you have to come Sunday to Sunday - do it yourself and you have complete flexibility to book what you like, where you like and when you like. You'll find sometimes it's cheaper to DIY and others it's cheaper with a tour operator.

If Sunday to Sunday suits you then you can pick up some bargain weeks with a tour operator, and then just book your ski hire on our website and save yourself 30% on the resort price. A big benefit of doing it yourself is you can pick and choose what you need.

As for airports, Barcelona is getting more popular because the transfer is a lot easier from there than from Toulouse with the roads easier to keep clear when it snows.

Hope this helps!

Steve