Clothes!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have no concerns about ski wear however any advice and tips about night wear and shoes? Hiring equipment through crystal but I don't know about footwear? Do I need sensible shoes to get from hotel to ski hire place? I'm staying at Poblado apts. Are heels a no no for nighttime or is walking around the resort ok. We come out this Sunday 19th. Really excited! :)
    • Been to Arinsal a couple of times and will be there again in March :D The walk from the gondola to the Resort Base (lockers, shops, restaurants' etc) is only about 5 meters. IMO you can get by with a pair of boots or trainers. The walkways' at the base are protected from the elements. The village footpaths' are kept clear of snow and ice. I tested this by walking to the Gothard every night from the pubs at the top of the village and never slipped once, even under undue influence from alcohol. I did this so others' wouldn't have to.
    • Hi

Id say heels are a no no , honestly its very casual, I take uggs , converse and a pair of timberland walking boots and normally I would NEVER go out without heals. After being in ski boots all day there is nothing better than slipping on a pair of uggs at the end of the day. Each to their own but I dont ever remember seeing anyone with heals on , maybe a small heal boot but nothing too high, although the paths are clear it does get a bit icy and the resort is built on a hill . Hope this helps have fun ;)