FREE AND DISCOUNTED FOOD AND DRINK CHALLENGE !!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FREE AND DISCOUNTED FOOD AND DRINK CHALLENGE !!!

Hi All

We are coming over to Arinsal soon with friends, on count down cannot wait .

We are on a on very tight budget and staying on a self catering basis. My challenge to you all who know the resort well is has anyone worked out the cheapest way of eating and drinking ?

With free toasties at El Cau, nachos at Ciscos, free food at the Surf , do El Moli still have free BBQ food for apres ski ? .......... and all the vouchers of free drinks and special offers on food and drink deals, on different nights and times.

Come on lets start a discuss ....what night (and times) are the best for what deal at what bar and restaurant??? I’m sure you all love a bargain as much as me

;)
    • Eating Out and stuff

Just came back yesterday from Arinsal and missing the large amount of snow they where having already!

I would say that all the Apres stuff is pretty much the same, free toastie in El Cau, Nachos (or ice cream for the kids) in Ciscos, 2 pints for 5 Euros in Quo

My best tip though would be for an evening meal is to head to the Micolau hotel & restaurant (next door to Derby Irish Bar).

For 12 Euro you get a choice of a starter (a choice of 5 or 6) and a main course (again 5 or 6) with a drink (upgrade to a pint for 1 Euro), followed by ice cream for desert (a few scoops)

or for kids its only 5 Euro, but they don't get a starter and their selections is the usual nuggets/burger...

Where else can you eat out at night as a family of 4 for less than 35 Euros!