St Gothard Hotel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We stayed there last year it's a good hotel. The room was comfortable with a large double bed and plenty of storage space. The rooms differ in set up though as some have shower only while others have shower over bath, some have balconies and some don't. My tip would be to email the hotel and request a room with a balcony, these are all on the quieter side of the hotel and overlook the swimming pool.

The food is very good, always a good selection and the main bar is very reasonable too. All staff were friendly and helpful, we had no complaints and would go back at the drop of a hat! The ski bus stops outside the hotel or you can walk it as a warm up.

You can store skis and boots in the basement but I would suggest using the lockers on the mountain, depending on which T/O you're going with you may be able to use a storage cage which is cheaper than the individual lockers but isn't heated.

Après... well our favourite was Ciscos (especially happy hour) and then El Cau.

Have fun, I'm sure you'll enjoy the St Gothard.