Spring Water

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spring Water

Been to Arinsal a couple of times' and noticed there is some water fountains on the street that are potable. Just wondering if people do regularly drink this water. My friend filled his water bottle last year and said afterwards he felt a bit rough and said it must be the water. I countered that it was likely he felt unwell as we had been out drinking for the past four nights and had been getting up early to hit the slopes the moring after.
      So does anyone else fill their bottles' here before hitting the slopes?
    • Hi Hydrox,

The water is indeed labelled as "potable" or drinking water to you and me. The old unused building opposite Quo Vadis used to be a water factory bottling spring water and just like the water fountains in the street the water was provided by a fresh spring off the mountain. I however have never taken the plunge, as with any fresh spring water anywhere I suppose you cannot guarantee the cleanliness of the source if it is not regulated, however I do from time to time see tourists stopping in the street to take water from the fountains. Ultimately it is down to the individual...

Emma :D