Arinsal in April.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arinsal in April.

Hi everyone,

We are a beginner ski family (2 adults, children 9 and 6), in the early process of planning a trip to Arinsal in April 2012. We have been advised to look at resorts at high altitude. I note from brochures etc that Arinsal falls into this category as well as having a terrific ski school and generally a great resort for families. My 2 sons are having lessons at the moment at Sno Zone Scotland indoor facility and the plan is for my husband and I to have a block of lessons before our trip. My main question is really about average snow conditions on the beginner slopes this late in the season. I know weather is weather and we have to take what we get but would be very grateful for any advice and info about the resort in general
      Many thanks,
      Catriona :D
    • Hi Catriona

Arinsal enjoys an excellent snow record for late skiing, in fact this year at the moment we're enjoying the best snow conditions of the season this late in March, with more snow forecast this coming week.

April skiing is always a little bit of a gamble but this year the resort is scheduled to be open until April 25th. Obviously the earlier in April you come should be better, but like I say it is a little down to luck!

Let us know if you have any other questions, and we can arrange airport transfers, hotels, apartments, lift passes, lessons and equipment rental.

Steve