?????

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey Ric

We're keeping our fingers crossed for the snow at the weekend - it's on all the forecasts I've seen so we're very hopeful!

As for the black thing that you could see on the webcams, I think what you were referring to was the side of a freestyle box part of the Nike Stairset competition on Saturday where they installed a set of stairs for competitors to perform tricks on!

Steve
    • Hi Stve/Sarah
      Coming out on sunday (spent far too long waiting), going to be doing a week of intermediate ski lessons this year, did inter. snowboard last year, had a scream, and two very sore shoulders after two consecutive toe edge face plants for a long time afterwards.
      Anyway what can I expect to be doing in intermediate ski lessons? it's bee a long time since my last ski lesson(final year of high school).
      will be as much of a laugh as snowboarding?
      we did get a little spoiled last year with a massive snow dump on the sunday night all through monday when we arrived last year so we spent most of our lesson time in the deep stuff, may be a little different this year though, as long as its white :S
    • It must be you coming out as we've got fresh snow this week ready for your arrival!! :thumbup:

For intermediate ski school the instructors run a 'ski off' on Monday morning so you'll be put in a group of similar ability. You'll be doing exercises to improve posture and technique so you should come on a lot throughout the week. The groups are usually a lot of fun as you have people of a similar standard so you can encourage each other, plus go for a few drinks together after your day on the slopes.

Sarah went in to intermediate ski school a few weeks ago and here report is here.

Good luck! :)