Not long now - Daina Apartments!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,
      I stayed in the Diana appts about 5 years ago, next to hotel Gothard, they are downhill from gondola so best to use free bus with equipment or walk (600m) and get a locker up the slope.

Diana appts are the biggest appartments I have ever stayed in on a snowboard hoiliday, we had a three bed appt which could have slept 10! all rooms were massive one with en-suite HUGE front room/ dining area and well equiped kitchen.

There is no bar/ lounge area in building I beleive you can use Hotel Gothards as thats where you pick up keys from.

When I stayed there in 2005 we only paid £215 for Holiday and lift pass!!

Hope you have a great holiday with lots of snow, there are 20 in our group going in March 5th time to Arinsal in 6 years! staying at Poblado.

Make sure you go to Arcalis for a day or two as its well worth it

Luke
    • Daina Residencia

We are a newbie family skiing for the first time as together. We have all been on organised trips with school, youth club etc (except for hubby!!) Being new we booked through Crystal but are now more knowledgeable so will prob use Arinsal next time. Haven't seen any other reviews for these apartments but hopefully they are ok, not worried about 5 star or anything! So long as clean and comfortable. Siily question , can you get fresh milk or is it UHT stuff? Any other info gratefully received, have seen the discount vouchers for the various restaurants so looking forward to trying a few. Feb half term here we come.
    • I haven't seen inside them for a while, but from what I remember they're a good size and fairly well equipped for 3* apartments. There's a ski bus stop directly opposite as well, and there's a bar/restaurant on the ground floor now.

Please come back and give a review after your holiday - hope you enjoy it!