Thank you!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My partner and I had a great time skiing in Vallnord (Arinsal, Pal and Arcalis) over Christmas. Although we flew with Thomas Cook, we pre-booked our ski equipment and lift passes from arinsal.co.uk. Best decision we'd ever made!

We wish to thank Sarah (our arinsal.co.uk rep). :thumbsup: We saw her on 19 Dec at 360 Restaurant to collect our lift passes. She was sweet and... she went the extra mile to help us. Thanks Sarah for the info about the 'free-bus' to Arcalis... we had a fab time there.

A huge thank you to Darren, Tilly and 'Pilau' (from St. Moritz ski shop, top of gondola) - these guys were great! :thumbsup: We'll definitely be back!

Also, Hotel Arinsal where we stayed was perfect... located 2-minute walk away from the gondola, food was delicious and staff were friendly and welcoming - special thanks to Raoul (the owner) and Frankie (barman/waiter) :thumbsup: We'll definitely be back!

PS - I must mention that The Polar Bear bar/restaurant next door to St.Moritz ski shop served the best steak in Arinsal!
    • You’re more than welcome, glad you both had an amazing holiday, Arcalis is definitely worth the bus journey :) Thank you for all your kind comments, I’ll be sure to pass on all your glowing praise to everyone who you've mentioned above :) Hope to see you again soon. Thanks Sarah