Creche

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,
      My wife and I are bringing our two year old daughter with us (first winter holiday as parents!) we're planning on using the creche at the bottom of the slopes for a few hours before lunch, we'll sort of play it by ear and see how she settles in. I was wondering if any of you have heard any reports about the creche (good or bad!!).

By the way, I'm so jealous of you all living over there! Coming out for just a week is just NOT enough!
      Cheers
      Phil

For the benefit of anyone coming to arinsal with really young children I know how daunting it is. To answer my own question, from experience, I can gladly say don't worry. The staff at the creche are lovely. By the end of our holiday my little girl cried because we were taking her AWAY from the creche. We were taking her in the morning at 9 and picked her up at 12 and seriously,she loved it. If anyone at arinal.co.uk can pass on our thanks, especially to Roxy, it would be really appreciated. :thumbsup:
      thanks
      Phil
    • we have used it the past two years and it's been great - lovely friendly staff and flexible with times to suit our lessons. going again in march hopefully but this year our youngest is old enough to join kids ski school.