xalet verdu v st gothard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xalet verdu v st gothard

We are looking to book one of these during the snow festival. There are two couples 30's and 40's (two blokes taking their GF's for the first time) and my sister with her 10 and 12 year old kids! Xalet verdu looks better positioned and I favour that one, but I'm concerned that it may be rowdy for my sis and her kids during snow festival week, so would I be better off in st gothard or is the snow festival gonna be ok for them?
    • We are 2 couples in late 20's/early 30's and stayed in the st gothard last year. Hotel is great, food lovely, storage space in the garage for skis/boards! Only down side there for us was no radiator to dry gloves etc. but not sure if other hotels have this.
      I would invest in a ski locker if/when I go back which I will because Arinsal is amazing.
      We didnt go for the snow festival but would definitely go to it. Have a great time whatever you decide.
    • The Xalet Verdu is definately in a better position but it's only a 3* compared to the St Gothard being a 4*. This being said, the Verdu is a very nice hotel and well maintained.

As for kids during The Big Snow Festival, there will be lots of people partying so although you might prefer to come another week it wasn't too bad for families during the festival last year. I guess it comes down to personal preferences and what your family is used to.

Maybe somebody who was at the festival last year with kids could offer their thoughts??