Tution times.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tution times.

Hey,

I was just wondering what the tution times were for the "improver" Boarders and the "first time" Boarders.

Last year the first time boarders was at 9.30am-12.00pm ish
      Do the improver boarders have there lessons the same time as the first timers?

cheers

-Nicky.
    • Nicky

I've never been part of the ski school but as far as I know you either choose or are given the morning or afternoon slot regardless of your ability. So there will be at least one group of each ability morning AND afternoon. If I'm wrong, someone else will advise and I'll apologise! 8)
      If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.
    • Ah okays:)

Just that, last year me and my mate did the first time boarding lessons, and this time we are going to do the improver lessons, And its my other mates first time, (so he will be doing the first time boarding lessons) Just hopeing the times are together so I can meet up with him after.

(booked through thomson)

3 months to go! YAYS!
    • Nicky,
      If you live near a fridge, Manchester Chill factore, Hemel, MK,Tamworth or a few other places now, I'd get your mate to start off in there and get the basics done. Thats what I did last year and fell its a fantastic way of doing it cos it opens the mountain up to you a lot sooner. Not only that your mate could join you on the same course.