First Time Skiing!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First Time Skiing!

Hi

I've booked a skiing trip to Arinsol for Christmas week as a surprise for my husbands birthday, we will be travelling with our 2 young children but I have no idea what to take, what happens over there or anything!!

Firstly, can we hire all clothing and accessories? I don't fancy paying a fortune and having to try and pack it all.

Secondly, whats the weather like Christmas week? Is it guarenteed snow but warm in general or absolutley freezing, i'm struggling with knowing what clothes to take.

Thanks for your help!

Kazza :thumbsup:
    • Hi Kazza!

Unfortunately you can't hire clothing in Arinsal but I've heard of companies who hire it in the UK then you can take it with you. The weather can never be guaranteed at any time of the season and it can change a lot throughout a week so you should be prepared for the cold and you can always take layers off if you're hot!

You'll definitely need salopettes or waterproof trousers and then a couple of layers on top and a waterproof jacket. December is usually warmer than February though. Waterproof gloves are also essential as is some eyewear such as goggles or sunglasses depending on the weather.

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Steve