Anyone else booked yet?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's probably a good thing it's not ski season yet as you are recuperating :rolleyes:. Sitting on your ass all day watching the snow go by would not be my idea of fun.
      Yes we are all booked up at the Sant Andreau again this year, got to come in feb half term though, real bum rap, it's about 3 times the price of last years off season hol. Sorry steve but got a deal we couldn't refuse on rentals through Simon this year. But you still have a better web site :D
      I think I need to get out more, I'm starting to look at the usual suspects for signs of winter coming, all the big stuff first, Chamonix, big Swiss stuff like Titlis. Bad news, nothing much is happening. There was a light dusting at the end of august but nothing since.
      Never mind we all know it won't be long though.
      If any one is interested some body was skiing the last bit of snow on Cairngorm a couple of weeks ago, if memory serves, therebwas about a 100 meter strip left, not bad for September.
      Better go and tidy the kitchen before wifey implodes :thumbdown:
    • 6th March 2011

20 of us have just booked for the 6th March, staying at the Poblado again. Can't wait! Hit the Ski & Snowboard show at Olympia on the weekend, got some bright orange pants to bust out. I will be keeping a keen eye on the weather for the next four months. Hope everyone that goes this season enjoys themselves, This will be my fourth time in Arinsal & have had a great time on each occasion.
    • 3 mths to go

Hi folks,3 mths to go.
      staying at palarine 1st time in andorra,3rd time ski-ers.cant wait looks great,any advice would be greatly appreciated.
      family of 4 inc 2 kids,so we don`t go mad but we do like a bit of a challenge.

looking forward to hearing everybodys thoughts AL. :P
    • we r staying in the palarine again in jan. we stayed there this year and thought it was great but like steve says u need a locker up on the slope,i didnt get 1 last time and regreted it every day :pinch: so this year its a must for us :D