bus from Barcelona

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bus from Barcelona

Ho stev,
      Were thinking of doing a diy trip next feb,the buses from Barcelona airport,where do they stop? were looking at staying at hotel Palarine ,and from our stay this year we saw there was a bus stop on roundabout across from hotel.is this one which the airport buses stop at
      Paul
    • Hi Paul

I've personally used it a few times and it's always been reliable. They pull up where the rest of the coaches do at the airport and it was well signed to find them.

When my flight was delayed in March this year I logged on to their website and used their chat function to tell them my flight was delayed and they changed me on to the next coach and didn't charge me any extra. It's best to advise them as soon as you can so they can make sure they have a space available for you.

Steve
    • I didn't want to say earlier, but I've just had confirmation that we can now offer Novatel shuttle transfers through Arinsal.co.uk. I've just loaded on the new prices and timetable for the coming season although it has hardly changed.

If you, or anybody else for that matter, want to book just send us a message from the contact page with your contact details and which transfer you would like to get booked on to.
    • booked our flight/accommodation now for next year.we will be arriving the 18th feb staying for 9 nights flying to Barcelona.staying at hotel parlane .we will be booking transfer and ski passes but closer to the time as cc maxed out at moment
      Paul