work 2010 november - april

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for work in Arinsall

HI!
      I would like to work in Arinsall for the next season 2010-2011, am looking for job as a bar staff or kitchen or filming and taking photograph!i have allready place to stay and i can do my papper works!i am now working in england whit Norbert and Robert Kankula i know them long time and they recommend me Arinsall !!i am a hard worker allways on time and responsible!So if you have any info or interest about me please contact me i can pass you my CV dio007@azet.sk
      Thank you!
    • Work from beginning of December til end of March

Hi there guys,
      Im currently taking a gap year before I head off to Uni and would really like to revisit Arinsal for an entire season to get some decent snowboarding done and hopefully work for the majority of the time I am there!
      It would be great if anyone could get back to me about possible bar positions (as I have previous experience), or any other kind of work to enable me to stay out for the whole season, whether it be photography or working in chalets or hotels!

Would also be great if anyone in the same position as me would get in contact so I have a friend to meet out there as Im coming on my own, and as Im only 18 this is a scary thing! My email is tommy.keighley@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Tommy K :)