diy holiday

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• diy holiday

After being nagged for 22 years by wife to go,we went this last half term.Now were hooked.As it was first time we did a package.but as we usually do our trips diy (Florida for 20 years with our disney timeshare)
      What i want to know is there anywhere that dos the ski package only ie skis,boots,lift passes and lessons
      As for some reason the tour operators can give it us for £189 for next year when we have priced it up separate its way more
      Paul
    • Hi Paul

Tour operators get to sell what is known as a 'Learn to Ski' package which does work out quite cheap, although it can only be booked as part of a tour operator's package holiday.

If you want to book each item separately then you can do it on our online shop. We don't have the prices out yet for next season although lift passes and lessons are sold at the price set by Vallnord. Our rentals are 30% cheaper than booking in resort, and we use Sant Moritz who have 4 shops in Arinsal. If you book lift pass, rentals and group school you'll also get an extra €5 off per person who books the package. You can book these on our online shop at www.arinsal.co.uk/shop.

We also organise private airport transfers as well as some accommodation. If you're not booking just yet then watch this space as we'll hopefully be adding more accommodation choices to book through us in Spring.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Steve
    • thanks for that Steve you and your site have been greet .If we didn't have to do half term tour operators would be a no brainier due to the price.Thanks for the help on the transfers but were planning on driving from barcalona next year and doing 9 nights flying fri to sunday,we still get it cheaper than the tour operators,just that with doing our own thing for so many years in the usa i find it maddening you carnt get that part of the package cheaper
      Paul