Spa prices

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Im coming to Arinsal in a few weeks and wondered if anyone knew where I could find out the prices of the spa treatments at the Princesa Parc ? also would people recommed it. Ive heard there is a fantastic place in the capital but Im not sure I want to travel that far.

• Hi Cathy,

I have used the spa at the Princesa Parc on several occasions and would have no problem recommending it, you are correct that there are better spa's elsewhere in Andorra (Caldea, Andorra la Vella and Sport Wellness, Soldeu) however if you don't want to have the hassle of travelling elsewhere then the Princesa Parc is your best option.

Just to give you a rough idea of prices:

Two hour entry into the Wellness Centre (Hydromassage pool, 2 jacuzzis, sauna, hot marbles, hamman, hydromassage showers, foot bath, relaxation area etc..) = €12
      25 min massage (relaxation, sports, lymphatic drainage, foot reflexology, Indian head) = €30
      50 min massage (as above) = €50
      Shiatsu massage also available but think it costs a little bit more...
      Manicure = €30

They also offer the usual other beauty treatments, facials and body treatments, I don't know the prices off the top of my head but you can make a rough guess based on the above. You can also e-mail the hotel on: booking@hotelprincesaparc.com maybe they will send you a price list if you ask.

Also worth knowing that flip flops are obligatory in the Wellness Centre area so you can pack appropriately!

Hope that helps,

Emma
    • Many thanks Emma for such a detailed response, its really helpful , the prices look very reasonable so I will certainly be giving it a go. I will email them as you suggested. Thx for the tip about flip flops , I will have to dig my summer stuff out LOL

Do you know if they accept a vallnord discount card too ?

Many thanks for your help
      Cathy