Driving from Barcelona

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Driving from Barcelona

We've had a few people ask about driving from Barcelona so thought I'd add the route I take - it might not look the shortest on the map but works out best because it's good roads (and toll free).
      1. Leaving Barcelona you want the A2 in the direction of Lleida
      2. You'll see a sign for Andorra after not too long ... but ignore it!
      3. You want to come off at junction 523 (this is kilometre number 523) signed Cervera Sud **
      4. Very soon after take a right turn on the L311 signed Cervera & Guissona
      5. You'll come to a big roundabout - follow Cervera/Guissona/Ponts/Andorra
      6. Continue to Guissona then take the L313 signed Ponts (it's not signed Andorra)
      7. At Ponts, Andorra is signed on the C14 and will continue to be signed
      8. Once you've crossed the border in to Andorra follow signs for Ordino & La Massana
      9. From La Massana it is signed Arinsal
      ** I think you can come off at the juntion after which brings you to the roundabout mentioned in point 5, however I didn't make a note of the junction number so have given the route that is definately correct rather than guessing the junction number. If anybody has taken it feel free to add an update!