Hotel St gothard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• just got back from arinsal stayed at the st gothard. we had a great week. the hotel is very relaxed, the food is pretty good, plenty of it, the bar is quite cheap, in my opinion. the rooms were cleaned every day with fresh towels. freindly staff. the only down side is the walk up the hill in the evening. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    • HEY, we satyed in the st gothard last january and found it a fab hotel. Rooms cleaned well, nice food and a good alrounder. The walk up the hill is a negative but during the daytime get the BUS! Entertainment at night was just ok but just go with the flow and you will enjoy it. We are returning to arinsal next week but are staying in the princessa parc - only reason is because we are in a larger group and no one wanted to brave the hill in the evenings with sore legs!! Have fun X :thumbsup:
    • Hi
      Just come back last Sunday from Arinsal.
      You'll have no problems with the Hotel St Gothard. It is very clean, the rooms are good especially the quads (for families).
      Plenty to eat - breakfast and dinner-buffet style. Reception staff speak good English.
      The only drawback about Andorra is that it still is a smoking country, i.e. people smoke in all the bars and restaurants and the St Gothard is no exception!!! so be prepared.
      Make sure that you make use of the free bus to Arcalis where the skiing is superb on Friday and/or Saturday.
      When you finish skiing in Arinsal and catch the gondola down at the end of the day, there are lads at the gondola base giving away vouchers for free drinks at the Quo Vadis, 1.50 Euro per pint 4-7pm at Cisco's + free nachos and ice cream for kids,
      2.00 Euro per pint at Surf Bar with free pizza, hot dog or snacks and shots-ask for Tigger(Manager and a good lad) that's also 4-7 pm but with a lot more room.
      The skiing is very good, but has got the bonus of Pal (which is tree-lined) and Arcalis(great snow)
      Also get the Club Vallnord Card which will give you 10% off at most the restaurants, and some shops who display the sign.
      All in all we had a great time- myself, wife and 13 year old daughter.
      Enjoy!!!!!!
    • Hotel St Gothard

Just booked to return to the St.Gothard for the third year in a row.

Excellent clean rooms, wide choice of food in the evening...even for fussy eaters.

Ski bus in morning right outside...all you have to do is cross the road.

Easy walk back down from the gondola at the end of the day.

A little bit out of the way for the night life but if you don't mind a 10/15 min walk back up the hill you are soon back at the bars etc.
      [/font
      ] 8)
    • St Gothard Gotel

Hi,

Been staying at the St Gothard about this time of year since 2000 with my wife. Have also stayed at the Crest and Princessa Park for extra skiing with my son in between. Nothing beats the St Gothard, you get a good hot breakfast, whch you need for a day on the piste, the staff are excellent at the St Gothard and Dagmar on reception is so helpful if you need assistance. We are off to the St Gothard on 6th Feb 2011, can't wait for my first hot glass of La Bomba!

Grandad (Blader not skiier!)
    • Just had a week at St. Gothard, Arinsal.....wish it had been longer.
      All the staff are brill and even started to teach me some Spanish. There was a good choice of food for breakfast and in the evening too. Very clean and no problems at all. i will have no hessitation in recomending this hotel and Arinsal. The Boarding was great even if a couple of the chair lifts can give you a kick up the rear when getting on. The snow park with the jumps looked great but i was to chicken to go and try....maybe next year if i get better at boarding....cant wait to go back.
      Much better snow than France
    • Fully agree with all the positive comments about the St Gothard, very clean spacious and friendly. Food was very good and lots of it. Good to see the chefs constantly checking the temperature of food on the buffet, and replacing any they weren't happy with.

Distance to lifts is a downside, but the bus is regular and convenient. We had a great week there - the piste bashers really know how to look after whatever snow they have.