new year in arinsal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• new year in arinsal

hi,
      looking forward to getting back to Arinsal, hopefully for the new year. im wondering wether to try and sort thing s out myself i.e flights acomodation ect.. and have a bit of flexibility. stayed in the princessa parc last year and it was fantastic. any info welcome

thanks in advance :)
    • Hi Sean

Go to the winter hotel page and complete the Princesa Parc enquiry form with details of your party. I'll put together a price for you to book independently including your transfers, hotel, lift passes, rentals etc then you can compare what you want to do.

The only thing you'd then need to do is book your flights and insurance. Once you know your dates, you're more likely to get cheaper flights the earlier you book. We can organise transfers from Toulouse, Perpignan, Barcelona, Girona, or Reus so plenty of options to go at to find cheap flights.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards

Steve :)
    • new year in arinsal

@steve

thanks for the info. i will have a party of at least 6 maybe 8. the princessa was a great place but not a neccesity, anywhere in the towm would be good. the party will be mainly family with two good freinds so accomodation would not neccesarily need to be on a twin or double room basis.

with the tour ops we fly from Belfast, this makes our trip from sunday-sunday. this is something i would like to change. maybe a 10 day trip im not sure yet but is that possible.

thanks again for the info :thumbsup:
    • The only hotel we organise bookings for is the Princesa Parc, but also work with Sant Moritz Apartments and Caprici Apartments. Would you consider a self catering holiday?

On the accommodation pages you'll find contact details for lots of other hotels and apartments so you can contact them directly and get independent prices. The Sant Andreu may be a good option for you as they do 2 bedroomed apartments but still offer half board - there's a contact form for them on the Hotels page if you want to send them a message.

No matter who you book your accommodation through we can still sort your airport transfers on any day with a private minibus for your group. Price information is on the Transfers page under the Travel menu.