prices

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There are two options for the helicopter, first there's the panoramic flight which is for 10 minutes and you get to see quite a lot of Andorra - I did this last year and loved it! This costs €60 per person. Second is the transfer to Arcalis which is €123 per person - they take you at the start of the day then pick you up at the end to bring you back to Arinsal.

Usually the minimum number for the flights is 4 people and the information office will try to put you with other people if you're not already a group of 4. I've asked them to check if they'll do it for 2 people as it's the last few weeks of season, and I'm waiting for them to come back to me.

The snowmobiles are for 30 minutes and cost €51.50 for 1 person, or €64 for 2 people. There isn't a minimum number for this.

To book either of these, just go to the information desk which is at the top of the gondola in Arinsal and on the ground floor of the service building.