Ski Instructor Jobs 2009/10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski Instructor Jobs 2009/10

Hi,

I’m a 25 year old skiing enthusiast from Ireland and will be completing the NZSIA Level 2 Ski Instructor certification course this July/August in Queenstown, New Zealand. I will then be looking to find a job as a ski instructor anywhere in Europe for the 2009/2010 Season. Does your company cater for foreign ski instructors to come and work in Andorra? If not, can you please advise where I should look?

Peter
    • Hi Peter

Firstly, you would need to contact EFPEM (efpem.ad) who are the Andorran body who decide if the certificate you will achieve from your course is accepted for teaching in Andorra.

If they say it is, then once you have passed your instructor course, send your CV and letter to the school of Vallnord (escolaarinsal@vallnord.com) who will look at your application. You would also need to apply for a Police report and get it authenticated before you come out to Andorra. Contact the Irish Foregin & Commonwealth Office for further information. You would then need to go through the immigration process here in Andorra if the school accepted your application.

I hope this helps.

Steve