Thankyou Steve

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thankyou Steve

We stayed in Arinsal in Feb 2009 school holidays. Arinsal was fantastic. Very friendly and good for families. Steve was very helpful and was able to give us information on good places to eat and drink etc. We certainly saved money booking our ski equipment through Steve. We liked it so much we are thinking about returning for the end of the season in April.

Gary, Sandra and Tom.
    • My advice ... don't do it!

Remember it the way you liked it and return again next year.

I did the return in April thing and it was an un-mitigated disaster ... most of the places had or were closing down and the atmosphere was positively dull.

Don't get me wrong, I love Arinsal to bits and I'm sure I'll be back again, but I fear that they are pricing themselves out both for accomodation and costs of drinks - despite the best snow that I've ever seen at the resort a couple of weeks ago, the numbers are way down from when I was first there 7 years ago.

PS. If I do return, it will be no thanks to Sean the ski instructor, who seemed to spend the whole week hiding ... what's the expression cat whipped?! well something like that :cursing: