Work next season

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That's a tough one to answer ... a lot of the jobs will be discussed at the end of this season with people who are here this season as so many people come back year after year. There are always quite a few jobs available at the start of next season though! If you know anyone here ask them to pass on your CV, and contact bars & restaurants before you head over.

Failing that, have a look at the "Working" page on here to see about getting your police report and work permit, then come out mid to end of November and get around the resort with your CV. If you've got all to right paperwork then I'm sure you stand a good chance of getting a job. On the workers page too around November time any jobs that people let me know about will be advertised.

Good luck!

Steve
    • I know quite a few of the bars look for staff on Gumtree, and also quite a few jobs are advertised on the "Working" page on here. Other than that it's word of mouth, and people coming out here early to find work. If you come out here on spec though, make sure you have your stamped police report so you can go straight to immigration when you find work.