Restaurant 360

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Restaurant 360

I went to Restaurant 360 for dinner last week and the food was absolutely fantastic, and I'd definately recommend it to anyone. I had the fillet steak and it was cooked perfectly, and my partner had the Catalan sausage which was excellent too. The best came at the end though as we had cheesecake - this was possibly the best cheesecake we have ever had!
    • A couple of nights ago the girls and I went for dinner in 360. Seated and served very well by Carlos the top man himself! It was fab! I had fresh asparagus with crispy bacon and romesco sauce for starter.....I was determined not to share, but then gave in wanting my friends to see what they had missed out on having only opted for mains.
      To follow was lemon and garlic prawns with rice. I could honestly eat them every night of the week they were amazing, little bit of a hot kick to them but the flavour was awesome. We had a bottle of wine and profiteroles to share, both good recomendations of Carlos. Now I am having to resist the urge to go for my tea there everynight.

:thumbsup:
    • Hi Michelle :)

I was in there again last night for tea :pinch: It's super yummy!

Sometimes it is best to book but these days at the momment it's not really necessary. Possibly nearer half term it could be busier. They are open for lunch until 16:30 then reopen at 18:30 for diner. If there are quite a few people in your group then definately book in.

Most likely I will see you in there, as I can't seem to stay away these days!

• 360 is the lunch spot in the village at the minute!! With all the fab sunny days theres not really a better place to sit and take it in, whilst lunching on some top grub!!

Menu del dia....starter, main and desert €11.50 :!: All homemade!!!From my favourite restaurant in town theres no better bargain around.