Professional Photography

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Professional Photography

Hi All

I'll be in Arinsal for 2 weeks from 22nd February and am looking to expand my photography portfolio...to this end I am looking to get some pipe, park, off-piste and 'general' photography done while I am there.

If you are reading this and you are a competent skier/boarder, then I would love to get some decent shots of you/your party in the park or just shredding the hill. I can let you have copies of Hi-Res tiff or jpeg files (these would print fine up to A0 size which is 1.18m x 0.8m)

I'm staying at the Palarine in Erts and can be contacted on +44 (0) 7857 661417, or email: seven_tenths@hotmail.com

Betty's and Botwokers need not apply ;)

Cheers

Drew

PS - Thanks Steve for letting me post this.
    • Hi my group of 11 boarders are going on the 22nd, were staying at the crest (by the 6 man chair). about 7 off them are all off piste monkeys and enjoy abit of mucking around on jumps and stuff.

We dont know the area that well so we need to get our bearings for a couple of days so the boys can find there off piste bits etc.

If you think we can help you out at all just let me know, I pop on here most days.

thanks
      Nina
    • Pro Photography

Hi Surfer_Chicky.....you've got mail....;-)

So....42 'bods' have viewed the thread, but only 'surfer_chicky' showing interest so far.... :huh:

Come on ! I guarantee some very cool shots....just need some volunteers.....maybe the instructors....Steve, have a word...lol :thumbup:
    • Wednesday 25th Feb 'In Resort'

Note to 'surfer chicky' et al. Apparantly there is a 'comp' of some kind in the terrain park tomorrow in Arinsal. SO I will be up there taking photographs...come and say hello if you are about :thumbup: