ski-ing with kids

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ski-ing with kids

Hi there,

Can anyone help me with finding out the best way to deal with my 3 kids on holiday in Arinsal. Obviously we want them to be as happy as possible but my wife and I also want to make the most of our time ski-ing. My kids are aged 4,6 and 7 and are all interested in ski-ing as we were in Austria last year.
      many thanks, John :huh:
    • We are going over tomorrow for 1/2 term week. We have our boys (now aged 9 and 6) booked into ski school, they started going when they were 7 and 4. The ski school is for three hours per day, 1 1/2 in the morning and 1 1/2 in the afternoon. My wife and I found that we could get some quality skiing in when they were at ski school and then we all met for lunch and them did some family skiing after the boys had finished for the day. Ski scholl is approx 90 Euros each for the week (Mon - Fri)

HTH

John
    • Hi John

If you've not already found it, have a look at the "Children" page under the "Mountain" menu which explains about the options for children of different ages. The ski school timetable is found on the "Tuition" page again under the "Mountain" menu.

Hope this helps.

Steve :thumbup: