Restaurants : La Tasca / 360 / Cafe Everest / Cisco's / Micolau / mountain restaus

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Restaurants : La Tasca / 360 / Cafe Everest / Cisco's / Micolau / mountain restaus

Tried five so far this week.

La Tasca : up at top of village opposite Crest / Patagonia hotels. Quiet when we went but food was fine, good mix of pizzas, meat dishes and salads. Mains appx 8 - 12 Euros.

360 : on main road close to Quo Vadis pub. Excellent food, lovely flavours, and different from the standard lasagne / burgers. Chicken satay for starter and salmon in sage cream sauce. Starters 6-8 Euros, mains 10-15. So yes more expensive than others on the road but nice for a treat.

Cafe Everest : slightly up the hill after the Princesa Parc hotel. Excellent cheese fondue, relaxed atmosphere. Fondue appx 15 Euros.

Ciscos- up little alleyway opposite gondola and next to El Moli. Great room upstairs, big tables, full of people drinking big jugs of house sangria. Menu is latin american influenced, good choice of nachos, quesadillas, burgers, ribs etc. Good atmosphere for a group meal. Starters appx 4 - 6 Euros and mains were appx 9 - 15 Euros..

Micolau - this is next to Derby pub. Recently refurbished hotel restau. Nice atmosphere in there, really friendly staff. Tried beef carpaccio then pork in mustard sauce, both v. good. This is a bit like 360, a slightly different menu, and good quality. Prices similar to 360 I think...

Have also tried the cheese garlic bread at El Moli...mmmm.

As for food on the slopes ; the main building has a couple of snack bars and a buffet restau downstairs. Other food places found so far have tended to be hot sandwiches, cold sandwiches, pizzas, burgers, chips etc. Hot chocolates have been welcome too. Most days we've paid appx 15 E between us for a hot sandwich each, chips and a drink each... didn't seem too bad compared to some of the Alpine resorts.
    • Have a look around them all, and call it research! :thumbsup:

Depends what you want, but El Moli does great cocktails, El Cau does free toasties on apres ski then loads going on at night, Quo often has live music, the Derby is really friendly and does kareoke ... loads of great bars!

The easiest way is to get yourself booked on the Monday night pub crawl and let your rep take you around then you get a taste of quite a few!
    • With so many options of where to see in the New Year. I decided it would probably be sensible to eat something to go with all the drinking.... All the restaurants in Arinsal had somekind of menu on with all different price ranges. Alot of places were fully booked many days in advance. We choose to have dinner in Moli's in the center of the village. It was a great decision, soup, stuffed chicken and cheesecake yum yum. I love the food in Moli's aswell as the staff, cocktails and atmosphere. This year they have this amazing magician performing magic tricks at peoples tables during dinner and in the bar for drinks, he's there couple of times a week and has seriously blown my mind! :wacko:

There is no other explanation for him than MAGIC! 100% MAGIC! I am his number 1 fan at the minute and think he could be getting pretty fed up of my "seen that one" lines. But he never fails to amaze me with something new everytime! Go and see him his name is Jorge and you, your friends or kids will have a great time there being entertained by him whilst having some delicious food and great drinks!

:thumbsup: