22nd Feb - 1st Visit to Arinsal

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 22nd Feb - 1st Visit to Arinsal

Hello

I have just booked a party of 11 snowboarders into The Crest at Arinsal, can't wait!!!
      We have been to Soldeu loads of times but thought we would try Arinsal instead as its generally cheaper espeacially the lift passes!

Does anyone know what the Crest is like? and because it is a aparthotel HB do we have to pay deposit on the Rooms?

Definatly liking the look of arcalis for a day during the week as well, will have to get up early for the 8.30 bus there to get a full day in.
    • The last time we were in Arinsal, it was a pig to get over to Arcalis. I see that there is a bus now but I've heard it gets very busy. Not sure what they do if there's more than one busload, especially on the last return trip from Arcalis at the end of the day! ?(
    • Due to demand, Arinsal.co.uk will be offering a coach every Saturday starting from January 30th. Priced at €15 per person, the coach will leave Arinsal at around 10:00 and leave Arcalis at 15:30. This will mean that you will be guaranteed a seat for your journey there and back, plus have a guide on the coach.

Also, as an added extra, you can book a tour of Arcalis guided by an Arcalis ski instructor for just €23.50 per person, which will begin at 12:00.

To book, call me on +376 646220 once you are here to get your ticket, or pop in to El Cau and ask for me.
    • Crest hotel is great, rooms are very large and you are next to the new 6 man chair lift, you can also ski down
      form uptop if snow good. Food is good, but not much choice, all in great value for money.

Hav a great time
    • Cheers for update on the Crest.

Can't wait now only 1 week togo. The snow has been excellent over there it even made the news healines on the TV in england!!!!

Also like to say to Steve, what a great website and very informative.
      When i get back, I will hope to write a report on the hotel and hopefully I will have some pics that you may want to put up.

Thanks again :thumbsup: