First time in Andorra

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First time in Andorra

Hi

Me and my brother arrive on Sunday 11th and start skiing/boarding on Monday 12th - we can't wait.

We're staying at the Hotel Micolau which I believe is close to the gondola, although we've heard that the rooms are quite small..... do you know if we can find somewhere at the top of the gondola to store our equipment so that we don't have to bring it down each day?

Also, I only found your site after we'd already booked our ski hire, I realise it's a bit cheeky of me, but do you know whereabouts the Esports Rossell hire shop is, we thought it was in the village, but are a bit worried now that it's up the mountain. Wondering if we would be better cancelling that and using your shop which is close to our hotel. We bought our lift passes through you the other day.

Any other information about what to look out for and expect while we are there would be appreciated.

How's the weather, is there any snow in the village, just wondered after what we've had in England - our temperatures are around -1.5 degrees at the moment.

Thanks

Julie
    • Hi, the Esports Rossell shop is up the mountain, as are some other shops including Sant Moritz, it's just that Sant Moritz have 4 shops so my customers can choose which one they go to, and as they have a shop in the village centre a lot of customers like being so handy. As for cancelling your other booking, it really is down to you what you want to do.

There isn't any snow in the vilage at the moment (except for the odd little bit) but plenty up on the mountain.

Hope this helps!

Steve
    • Hi Steve

Thanks for the information... certainly wish we'd seen your website first!!

I'll hire through the 'shop' page if we decide to cancel and reorder through you.

Hopefully we'll have a really great time and will be better informed for when we visit again.

Julie
    • As for storage up the mountain, there are private lockers for up to 4 sets of equipment (€56 for the week) and up to 10 sets of equipment (€99 for the week). Also, most of the tour operators have a "cage" which is a communal store just next to the private lockers which is around €10 each for the week.